2010/12/24

Nice Temples in Thailand

The beautiful land you must see ,What a nice WAT (Temple) .I recommended Thailand we have alot of beautiful landscape and old architecture and very compleate. Such as Ayuttaya , Chaingmai . I would love to show place I was visited  last month  and Next year I would like to go there again .
   In Chaingmai city we have 200 Wats (Wat = Temple) and not far from city we have alot hotels price is starting 500 Baht per day and alot of 5 stars hotel like Centara grand,Mercure, very near night market just walk around you can see .   I stayed at Centara Daungtawan Chaingmai ,when arrived at chaingmai Airport a Van from hotel pick up us ,very nice hotel there have differrent breakfast I can should (If you stay at small hotel not like this) But But .. what I don't like in big hotel are alot peoples lift elevator not enought (rush hour morning ) . Morning go to visit Wats .....
Wat Prasing Chaingmai   .


 Wat CHEDI laung waramahavihan


Pravihan Ho kam laung




Wat chaingMan


Wat LokMoLee



Wat ChaingMan

Give new life for birds
Old Chedi

Wats in chaingmai I can not visit all wats there more than 200 wats . Just show wats I have picture . Then I would like to present Wats in Ayuttaya then BKK .

Ayutaya
Here is old city alot of ols wat more than 100 wats and wat are old architecture . Let's go
Wihan Luang Ayuttaya 




Wat Mahatat Ayuttaya

Wat Mahatat  Ayuttaya

pray Budda



Wat Mahtat  Ayuttaya


Wihan Luang Ayuttaya


Wat Ratchaburana Ayuttaya



Wat Ratchaburana Ayuttaya




Wat ChaiWattanaram



Wat ChaiWattanaram Ayuttaya

Wat Chaiwattanaram Ayuttaya







Wat Ratchaburana Ayuttaya


Wat Chaiwattanaram

All wats we paid 1 Euro per person  for tiket take care of them >_<  . we visited 3 wat in 1 day start from BKK 10.00 am and before back to BKK we was looked at factory How to make SAI MAI (Sweet roll yummy!!) Next time I will show SAI MAI .




No comments:

Post a Comment